GoToMeeting has been selected as the winner for “Best Productivity App” in the 2016 Appy Awards, which recognize creativity and excellence in app design!
The GoToMeeting App allows users to host and join a meeting from their smartphone or tablet. Schedule forthcoming meetings, start a meeting instantly and enjoy the integrated audio, video and screen sharing that allows everyone to work together for increased productively, no matter where they are.
What is the GoToMeeting App? No computer? No problem. With GoToMeeting on your smartphone or tablet, you can start a meeting or join a meeting, webinar or class from anywhere.
Free GoToMeeting mobile apps make it possible for people to attend meetings on the go from their iPad, iPhone or Android device. After a quick download from the App Store or Google Play, attendees can easily join meetings and view presentations wherever they can use their phone or tablet.
GoToMeeting organizers can initiate meetings from iPhones and iPad users can present content and share face-to-face video!
GoToMeeting app features:
- Attend GoToMeeting sessions from anywhere.
- View presentations, mockups and reports – anything the presenter shares on-screen.
- Connect to audio through the device’s built-in mic and speakers or dial in over the phone.
- Pinch to zoom meeting content.
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape.
- Launch meetings from an iPhone.
- Communicate better with video conferencing and presentation capabilities on an iPad.
During GoToMeeting sessions, meeting participants can share up to 6 high-resolution video conferencing streams while viewing the presenter’s screen. A resizable viewer and customizable layouts allow you to adapt to numerous monitor and projection configurations. HDFaces is included with GoToMeeting at no additional cost. All you need is an Internet connection and a webcam to begin enjoying a face-to-face experience!
Share or Stop Webcams from the Control Panel
You and your attendees can share webcams in any of the following ways:
- Click the webcam icon on the Grab Tab.
- Click the Share My Webcam button in the Webcam pane on the Control Panel.
- Select Share My Webcam from the Webcams drop-down menu.
- Click the webcam icon next to your name in the Attendee List (Windows-only).
- Right-click your own name in the Attendee List and select Share My Webcam.
Organizers can send Share Webcam Requests to attendees in any of the following ways:
- Click the Webcam column on the Attendee List.
- Right-click an attendee’s name from the Attendee List and select Send Webcam Request from the drop-down menu
Organizers can turn off attendee webcams in any of the following ways:
- Click the green webcam button next to an attendee’s name. Attendees will see a yellow tip or dialog indicating that the organizer has closed their webcam feed.
- Right-click an attendee’s name from the Attendee list and select Stop Webcam Sharing.
GoToMeeting customers can enhance their online meeting experience by adding Integrated Toll-Free Audio Service to their GoToMeeting sessions. You do not need to add this service to use GoToMeeting, however if you want to offer a toll-free service to your clients, this is a very nice solution to consider.
Flat-rate toll-free packages purchased from Citrix Online Audio make it fast and easy to provide attendees with a toll-free conference call number.
- Lets you set up the meeting and the toll-free call in one click.
- Enables seamless recording, without any additional software.
- Integrates muting controls with the web conferencing interface.
- Automatically shows toll-free numbers in all meeting communications (invitations, Outlook email and calendar, control panel, etc.).
- Works with built-in VoIP and toll-based audio options – You can mix and match them!
- Phone numbers are available in over 40 countries around the world.
Controlling Audio Costs
Combining toll-free with built-in VoIP and toll-based audio options allows you to choose the most affordable way to accommodate your attendees.
For example, you can give your toll-free number to valuable prospects, set up your employees to use VoIP and offer the toll-based option to other attendees. There are multiple toll-free audio packages to choose from, so you can pick what you’ll need and plan your costs in advance.
- Is the easiest-to-use collaboration product on the market.
- Enables face-to-face group video conferencing in high definition.
- Provides users on any Internet connection the best experience available today.
- Supports mobility by allowing people to attend meetings on their Android devices and host meetings iPad or iPhone.
- Helps companies achieve a significant return on investment—getting more great features (including HDFaces video!) for one flat fee.
- Includes administrative capabilities that make it easy to manage.
- Outshines its competitors by combining practicality with cost-effectiveness.
- Maintains industry-leading security as an integral part of its technology.
- Dramatically increases sales, marketing and training productivity and effectiveness.
With GoToMeeting you can:
- Present: Expand reach with online presentations that help sales and marketing professionals to gather prospects, engage their target audience and qualify leads.Demonstrate: Perfect for sales representatives who want to conduct live demonstrations of products for prospective customers or give one-on-one impromptu presentations during cold calls.
- Collaborate: Ultimate convenience for every professional who wants to collaborate in real time. Share any application on the presenter’s desktop, even if the application is not installed on the attendee’s computer.
- Follow up: Avoid an extra trip by conducting follow-up meetings online. Answer questions, tie up loose ends, review contracts and close deals faster.
Note that GoToMeeting enables the organizer to choose between offering built-in Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or toll-based phone conferencing, or to allow both options for greater flexibility and cost control. Audio is an easy part of the online meeting setup. Read more about audio
The popular Citrix family of products are now available from The Bookworm Virtual Assistant Services!
We would love to take you on a tour of these products so you can see for yourself how they will enable you and your business or non-profit work smarter, not harder. Contact us by email at email@example.com and request a demonstration or more information.
Contact us for more information on any of these products or product categories, and look for more detail on each of these products in days to come!
Remote Access Tools
Technical Support Tool