The updated product is much more intuitive and incorporates more drag-and-drop functionality.
It’s now easier than ever to:
- Dynamically re-size columns
- Wrap text around images
- Create an email from a PDF
- Create columns with intuitive drag-and-drop editing
- Insert personalized contact fields
- Edit your social buttons
- Fix your spacing
- Insert links to a PDF document
In addition, there are significant changes to contact management, image production/editing, reporting and more.
Constant Contact is beginning to roll out its updated Toolkit to current customers in early July, 2016. New customers will start with the new functionality upon joining.
Get to know the new Constant Contact experience (.pdf)
Try Constant Contact, or ask us for a tour!