During GoToMeeting sessions, meeting participants can share up to 6 high-resolution video conferencing streams while viewing the presenter’s screen. A resizable viewer and customizable layouts allow you to adapt to numerous monitor and projection configurations. HDFaces is included with GoToMeeting at no additional cost. All you need is an Internet connection and a webcam to begin enjoying a face-to-face experience!
Share or Stop Webcams from the Control Panel
You and your attendees can share webcams in any of the following ways:
- Click the webcam icon on the Grab Tab.
- Click the Share My Webcam button in the Webcam pane on the Control Panel.
- Select Share My Webcam from the Webcams drop-down menu.
- Click the webcam icon next to your name in the Attendee List (Windows-only).
- Right-click your own name in the Attendee List and select Share My Webcam.
Organizers can send Share Webcam Requests to attendees in any of the following ways:
- Click the Webcam column on the Attendee List.
- Right-click an attendee’s name from the Attendee List and select Send Webcam Request from the drop-down menu
Organizers can turn off attendee webcams in any of the following ways:
- Click the green webcam button next to an attendee’s name. Attendees will see a yellow tip or dialog indicating that the organizer has closed their webcam feed.
- Right-click an attendee’s name from the Attendee list and select Stop Webcam Sharing.
Try GoToMeeting or ask us for a tour!